- Write like you talk, conversationally as if 1-1 with a friend over coffee
- Keep it clear & concise
- Use active not passive tense
- Cut out the jargon
- Make sure your headline is unique, useful, urgent or ultra-specific
- Focus on ‘you’ not ‘us’
- Write a line or sentence that will make them read the next one…
- Tell them WIFM – what’s in it for me?
- Only give them ONE call to action & ONE method of response e.g call, click or visit
- Never treat your prospect or client like a fool
Or alternatively, call me and and ask me to write your copy for you.
My name is Andrew, I can help you generate a qualified lead or an order. Your call
My number is 07497 002 698 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org